Libby’s Camp Rules
Our rules are strictly enforced to assure the enjoyment and convenience of all of our guests. We are providing a portion of these rules here for your awareness in planning your vacation.
- Limit two cars per site.
- Most sites are back-in sites only.
- Quiet Time is observed from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- All guests must be registered.
- Pets allowed but must be kept on a leash and attended at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- No one is allowed to climb up or down the bank to ocean.
- Boats are not to be used from camp without permission.
- Open fires on center and back sites are not permitted.
- You are responsible for the neat appearance of your site.